mAin pEhle wala hoon...................

Long time back when I was in my second year.I got a friend request from an unknown.Which is quite uncommon phenomenon for the guys.Above all the most interesting thing was that it came from a gal...(I don't know but she claimed to be a girl which I could not validate).....Still let's hope for positive...
By the way I accepted friend request with the exchage of few scraps.....soon she(he) offered me GTALK I suspected her(his)activity... First she claimed to be from BAngalore..later she(he)gave me some feeling of LUCKNOW(which is the place where my home is)...As it was an offer from so called gal I could not refuse it......
We started chatting at GTALK...First day our conversation went for as long as 4 hours and we talked up to 2:30 AM.I said her three times to leave (as I had class in the morning)but she did not agreed and made continuous request to talk.During talk we talked about places in lucknow her(his) college which was near HAzratganj in lucknow..and...And tried to exchange the information about family member(I gave the fake information but I donno about the other side....)..
It's after 2:30PM that I went to bed..
Next day was class need not to say any thing about the monotonous schedule of the classes...
in the night next day with a sense of excitement I loged in to my comp at about 9:00PM...
I was amazed to see the GREEN light with her name..which confirmed that she was online..
As this was day #2 with this new species I only started the conversation....soon.With in the fraction of nano second reply came...
We started futile talk..This time again the talk went up to ##2:45Am and.....
And after that on the next day I shared this story with PARIKSHIT and CHACHA.They developed an inward jealousy for me..(It's clear from their behaviour As I had got a an species claiming to be a gal to talk with).
Finally it's day three with my new friend. during first two days I nither studied nor watched movies as this is the time to do either of these two........
On the third day I started using slang language with HER(HIS)..One thing which I obsereved was that perfect decency was maintained from other side which partially proved the other side being ocupied by a gal(But this is not the confirmatory test....in some of the cases so be cautious in these type of cases...)All my excitement came to an end when even on the third day I saw that she was not ready to go early...
I loged in to my account in to CHACHA's comp and went for sleep after handing over my loged in account to him..NOw chacha took the position and started talking with her...
They talked something which I saw on the next day in my Gtalk saved conversation out of curiousty....
there was nothing special it's just a futile conversation..
We remain friend for more than #6 months on ORKUT...But during this period I did not dare to talk to her as I thought WHAT IF IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GUY??
finally the day came when I was in Bangalore for my summer project...On that day she(he) only revealed her(his) identity of being a perfect 21 year male...
I was socked as the number of gals in my ORKUT account decreased by a factor of #1.....
ALthough it's not a big amount but when it comes to the number of gals yeah it's(really a big number)...
Any way after that things went normal...
All of a sudden I got another friend request from some other species expressing of being a gal...from BANGALRE...this time it gave me some reasons to add her(him).
Till that time I had decided not to accept any arbitrary friend request...
But as I am not very firm in my decisions
(specially in these type of delicate cases) most of the time.
What started was a debate between two part of my mind..
First:Accept this this will increase the number of gals in profile.
Second:You have already been deceived by some body so be careful.
First:If you accept it you can develope a relation with her and say with proud that I have X no of...friend
Second:Yaar You should not make this type of mistake once again...If you give the same input you will be getting the same output also..





after a long argument the first part of my mind won...
IT's recommendation was implemented...Finally I accepted the friend request(Which is very rare....I mean most of the time I send friend requests....).......
now we started the conversation in the same manner as earlier............
It's after three to four observation that I started suspecting this......This also killed my a lot of time of movies and other FATTEBAAZI...
Finally after a week from other side reply came....
ABE MAIN PEHLE WALA HOON....SAMAJHA KI NAHIN...and some other.....
I understood the scenario......and finally requested him to reveal his identity...
Just after a fraction of second My phone showed call from some unknown number...starting from 0522*******(which is STD code of lucknow I noticed STD code only...).
I recieve the call..."Beta bahut dosti kar rahe hoo aaj kal..........PEhchana ki nahin??" Nanin I replied...He changed his voice and said..Ab to pehchan liya hoga...
Oh! now I could know that it's one of my very close friend Y from lucknow with undisclosed identity..and that too from PCO rather than from his number which I had in my mobile contact list...
Finally we talked a lot and share our chat moment and also enjoyed a lot......
When I wemt to LUCKNOW I had to offer COFFE at CCD hazratganj for becoming BAKra...
HI HI HI HI
From then whenever we meet he only starts conversation with "MIAN PEHLE WALA HOON"

Comments

Popular Posts