oh God Save me from these two MIRU & V....

oh god i m very fortunate to have ratio of guys & girl 1:2 here in my EMU lib.......
I am the only one surrounded by these two mad girls one from ANNA UNIVERSITY and other from NIT nagpur both are haunting my mind.I dont know how to manage these two.
On most of the time i ignore their talk They have considered me as Deaf & Dumb...........
And i don have any proof to proof them wrong.
any way lets keep it going........
I talk to them through GTALK and Orkut although they are sitting beside me...........
any way they are all very good
MIRU is very caring also but unfortunately I dont care for them she will never forget you
Oye MIRU.............if you are reading this blog this is for you ab bahut hua........you are not what i have described as above.....hi hi hi hi
they both are good civil engineer

Comments

Popular Posts