Shilp

After a lot of fake posts about having girl friend and then getting wrong responses from various people, I am gonna have a transition of my topic of writing from####to academics which has always been centre of principal concern to me..It's matter of an excitement especially for me that my department fest is this year only..Which is going to give me a great research exposer and enhance my current knowledge level..As I am working for the event related to research....I am in fact having my favourite..And any one can easily guess the level of energy which all of us can put for our favourite...
The most exciting part is that I've started getting papers from numerous college students which are really of nice quality..
The first paper which I've gotten is related to the study of the behaviour of traffic around a particular area..Which is interesting and the predictions given by the observer are eye opening..
They are all realistic predictions..
And the second paper is about the evolution of the SKY SCRAPPER and the main motive behind it. Which is basically fulfilling the land requirement for the soaring population.....
This paper is provides asprin to mitigate the space problem of the population growing exponentially...
I'll keep on writing about SHILP...

Comments

Popular Posts