SBI BHU

one thing which I noticed here at BHU is that every body here is having pleasing behaviour...
everybody is having work culture here.
Even you can enjoy coffee @ VT with out having money with just a single promise that's amazing......
the same pattern is observed even in the hostel canteen...
they all are very good in nature..............
we never feel of being in a government institution..
The same is true for SBI main branch..
All people working there (atleast with whom I 've to interact )are very helpful in nature...
they always give me a solution while on other places I get my problem more complecated after discussing the whole issue....
once again I would like to express my thanks to SBI BHU main branch for helping me.....
  • I would like to congratulate them for having so pleasing behaviour............

Comments

Popular Posts